How can I change the screen font used in the OPAL editing window

How can I change the screen font used in the OPAL editing window

Post by Tim Cra » Wed, 31 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Paradox 4.5

How can I select a different screen font for editing OPAL code.

Tim

How can I change the screen font used in the OPAL editing window

Post by aber.. » Thu, 01 Feb 1996 04:00:00

says...

Quote:

>Paradox 4.5

>How can I select a different screen font for editing OPAL code.

>Tim

Tim....open \windows\pdoxwin.ini and search for FONT.  Change this, and
start PWin up.  This should do it for you, I think....no guarantees, so
make sure you back up pdoxwin.ini before making the change.

--
Alan Berger
SAMA-Soft Consulting, Inc.

How can I change the screen font used in the OPAL editing window

Post by CWX » Mon, 12 Feb 1996 04:00:00

From November 1995 "Inside Paradox for Windows"

Open PDOXWIN.INI in notepad or a similar editor (back it up first).

Look for the [IDE] section of the file

In version 1.0 or 4.5 look for:
Typeface = SystemFont
Fontheight = 12
Fontstyle = Normal

and change them to the attributes you want.

In version 5.0, you will still see these but they are ignored.  Look for:
Font = fixedsys, 10

and use this format to change to what you want:
Font = fontname, fontsize, attribute(ie:bold, normal, etc)

Hope this helps.

1. Change Screen fonts using Informix 4GL

Can I change what font appears on the screen. I know about changing
color using display XXX attribute(red). Can I use somthing similar to
decide what fonts I want to display on screen. I know we can do that in
a report writer. Is it also possible on perform screens or using
display statements?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Inserted And Deleted

3. Changing font used in stored procedure window

4. btriebe and msaccess

5. Opal Edit Window-Text not displayed

6. EXPRESS-SERVER Memory once allocated will not be freed

7. Changing Font Color Also Changes Font?

8. Hov to restore DTS files??

9. DBGrid changes Font in Edit mode

10. change the font of object screen's

11. PW5 Using OPAL to edit records in table

12. Edit Window Font

13. Screen Font Problem with FoxPro 2.6 for Windows