Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Ray » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00



Has anyone got a copy that they could post or send me.
Thanks I would appreciate it.
 
 
 

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Kasey Chan » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00


Since it can still be purchased, you're asking someone to pirate software
for you, and
that is illegal.

--
======================================================================
Kuo-Sheng "Kasey" Chang  / MIS Developer  / DisCopyLabs  / Fremont, CA

   A     E     C       D     S     O     Y     C     M    to foil spam


>Has anyone got a copy that they could post or send me.
>Thanks I would appreciate it.


 
 
 

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Ray » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00



> Since it can still be purchased, you're asking someone to pirate software
> for you, and
> that is illegal.

> --
> ======================================================================
> Kuo-Sheng "Kasey" Chang  / MIS Developer  / DisCopyLabs  / Fremont, CA

>    A     E     C       D     S     O     Y     C     M    to foil spam


> >Has anyone got a copy that they could post or send me.
> >Thanks I would appreciate it.

  I am very sorry, I didn't know.
It's just that I get "Programer's Paradise" each month and Paradox isn't even
mentioned in it, at least P'dox No7.
Do you know where I might buy a copy (in England) and how much it is likely
to be.

Sorry again
Ray.

 
 
 

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Marilyn Ainsl » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00



wrote  :


>> >Has anyone got a copy that they could post or send me.
>> >Thanks I would appreciate it.

>  I am very sorry, I didn't know.
>It's just that I get "Programer's Paradise" each month and Paradox isn't even
>mentioned in it, at least P'dox No7.
>Do you know where I might buy a copy (in England) and how much it is likely
>to be.

Try


Inprise (Borland) Sales (0800 454065)

--
Marilyn Ainslie
Cheshire  UK
http://www.cloud9.u-net.com/

 
 
 

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Craig Garnet » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00


I got mine direct from borland two month ago for 50.

Craig

http://www.btinternet.com/~the.solicitors

Great Song Lyrics, No1
And the feeling that It's all a lot of oysters, but no pearls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


>wrote  :


>>> >Has anyone got a copy that they could post or send me.
>>> >Thanks I would appreciate it.

>>  I am very sorry, I didn't know.
>>It's just that I get "Programer's Paradise" each month and Paradox isn't
even
>>mentioned in it, at least P'dox No7.
>>Do you know where I might buy a copy (in England) and how much it is
likely
>>to be.

>Try


>Inprise (Borland) Sales (0800 454065)

>--
>Marilyn Ainslie
>Cheshire  UK
>http://www.cloud9.u-net.com/

 
 
 

Run time for Paradox 7 for win'95

Post by Patrick » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00


While u are at it, where can I get a runtime8 in Sweden ?

Patrick J
datech

 
 
 

1. Paradox 4.5 for Win Wont't Run under 95

I am running Windows 95.  I Installed Paradox 4.5 for Windows after I
installed 95.  Paradox will not run.  When I start the application, I
get the message saying "Loading".  A few seconds later I get the
message:
" This program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down.
If the problem persists contact the program vendor."
Can any one tell me what could be causing this?
Did I miss a discussion here about 4.5 and 95 and NT?  Is there a FAQ
that someone can point me to?

Thank you for your time.

Vanessa Graham
Computing and Information Systems
University of Baltimore

2. SQL Server 7 and international character ? and ?

3. Cannot run Paradox 4.0 on Win 95 - need help

4. sybase jdbc driver

5. Help! Running Paradox Dos 4.5 in Win 95

6. Trial database / freeware for NT ws

7. MFC Database Samples don't run in Win 95

8. Help on "Outer Join"!

9. Win 95 + Paradox = GP 0000 AT PARADOX:28:1323 -- Leaving Paradox

10. Report clipping problem with Paradox 7.0 Win'95

11. Can't run Paradox 4 for DOS in Windows 95

12. Paradox 7.0 in a Network with Win NT 4.0 and Win 95

13. Win 95 to win 98 Paradox 3