Removing Fields from a Table Frame on a Form

Removing Fields from a Table Frame on a Form

Post by gmcqu.. » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove a field from a table frame
on a form.  What I would like to do is have the user select by
check boxes from a list of the fields in the table to determine which
fields will show in the table frame.

If anyone knows how of if this can be done I would appricate the help.

Thanks,

Gil

1. Table frames linked to table frames in a report

Is it possible to create a report which contains two linked tables e.g.
projects and estimates such that the report contains two table frames
with the estimates table being shown when there are estaimtes associated
with the project.

Project Project description
1       Blah
2       Blah2
3       Blah3

        Estimate        Description     Cost    }
        1               Test Est        $100    }linked to estimate 3
        2               Test Est 2      $200    }

Project Project description
4       Blah

        Estimate        Description     Cost
        1               Test Est 1      $200

Project Project description
4       Blah
5       Blah2
6       Blah3

2. How catch error (233 does not allow null values) in stored procedure?

3. frame-field frame-file

4. How to Edit text controls in report writer

5. Table frames on a form

6. log in failure

7. Table frame behaviour in forms

8. adding a variable to WHERE

9. Pls help! Report/Form Question : Two table frames

10. Form Table Frame Moves

11. P4W: Cursor stuck in form's table frame

12. Hiding a field in a Table frame?

13. OPAL problems with unassigned values in table frame fields