Pdox Win 5.0 - Idapi & Net.cfg

Post by Kumar Kannankutt » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I have a purchased package software application, installed in two
facilites.  What I need to be able to do is use the executibles in
Mpls and access the data in California.  I can attach to the Calif.
server, but the drive mappings are not the same as if I was sitting
in Calif.  I know that the aliases and idapi configuration settings
need to be adjusted, but am getting frustrated with lack of vendor
support and users that are anxious to have results.

I'd greatly appreciate help from anyone.