Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

Post by Michael E. Reiri » Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:00:00

        Has anyone experianced any problems with printing a report from
paradox 5.0 when the Page Width is greater than the Page Height?
 Ex. labels or envelopes?

In particular paradox insists on rotating the report 90 on output.
This is regardless of what orientation I set in the Page Layout
Dialog.  Have Tried this on a variey of printers with same result.
Have been forced to use the standard 8.5" x 11" page def. and trick
the printer into a short form feed.

Thanks

Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

Post by Swier Miedem » Fri, 26 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>    Has anyone experianced any problems with printing a report from
>paradox 5.0 when the Page Width is greater than the Page Height?
> Ex. labels or envelopes?

>In particular paradox insists on rotating the report 90 on output.
>This is regardless of what orientation I set in the Page Layout
>Dialog.  Have Tried this on a variey of printers with same result.
>Have been forced to use the standard 8.5" x 11" page def. and trick
>the printer into a short form feed.

>Thanks

 Have you updated your version of Pdox 5.0. There is a in-line update for
approx. $10,- which solves a lot of printing problems!