Make Screens Remain in Maximized State...

Make Screens Remain in Maximized State...

Post by KW+++++++ » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

My Paradox 8.0 screens never stay in the maximized state where they are best
viewed... How can I make this happen?

delete x from e-mail

Thanks, Keith

Post by Frédéric BROUAR » Fri, 07 May 1999 04:00:00

> My Paradox 8.0 screens never stay in the maximized state where they
> are best
> viewed... How can I make this happen?

> delete x from e-mail

> Thanks, Keith

Apply a Maximize() method to the Application handle like this :

var
    App    Application
endvar
App.maximize()

if user minimize it and you would they don't, you can set a timer to 500
ms in the main form and test if the state of the application is
maximized or not. If not, apply the maximize method...

And with Win 95, 98, NT Workstation, 2000 and so on... make shure that
the property "execute" of the icon that launch your application, have a
state "maximize when it open".

Frederic BROUARD - databases conceptor in FRANCE
DELPHI - Paradox -  SQL C/S expert

1. Making _screen to maximize for different screen resolution!

I want to make the _screen to maximize whenever the app starts?

Is there a generic command that does not depend on the screen resolution
?

I know I can set the _screen.height and width for the screen size.

Seth.

BLUMEN software is a copyright software of COMPANSOL (1992-1999)

Check out the Blumen Home Page at:

   http://www.compansol.com

P.O.Box 821143                Phone:    281-597-8238
Houston, TX 77282             Fax:      281-597-8258

2. Read Clipper/FoxPro Files?

3. db remains in loading state after restore

4. inverted report

5. I want my form remains maximized when I return back to design state.

6. Running MS-SQL & Sybase on same machine

7. How to Maximize VFP 5.0a screen

8. Help needed...

9. Hiding VFP Screen Maximizing Effect on Startup

10. Maximizing Startup screen in VFP Runtime

11. A tool for making console/text data enrty/display screens in C

12. help making screen savers with vb5

13. Making a splash screen persist