Paradox 5 - Intro to ObjectPal Video

Post by K. Crabb » Tue, 30 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Sometime in the last bit of time, someone in this newsgroup asked for
the training video for ObjectPal that came with Paradox 5 (a "newbie").
. .  long story short, I found mine under a stack of paper (ah, yes,
spring cleaning even for Paradox programmers). If the person who was
interested in this video could repost the request then I could make
arrangements to send it to him/her. The video is called Learn ObjectPAL
Today - Level 1 and is definitely at the Pdox 5 for Windows level. I've
never used the video so I can't judge the content. Thanks.  Take care,
KC

Paradox 5 - Intro to ObjectPal Video

Post by Mark Knau » Tue, 30 Mar 1999 04:00:00

FWIW,

This was my intro to oPAL.  It is basic, and in my case it worked.

Mark

Quote:>Today - Level 1 and is definitely at the Pdox 5 for Windows level. I've