Timing in Paradox

Post by Lubos » Tue, 12 Apr 1994 10:27:41

Can somebody give me an idea how accurate and reliable timing in Paradox
is according to your experience. Also - is there a way you can suggest to
test the timing using time() function, or perhaps some system timers?
Have someone been using some timing with forms who wouldn't mind sharing
their experience about accuracy and/or reliability of it in long term?

Thanks,
Lubosh
--
Dr Lubosh J Hanuska, Computer Programmer
Division of Psychology, Australian National University

"So is it with faith: if it is alone and includes no actions, then it is
dead."
(James 2, 17)

Timing in Paradox