PDOXRUN 4.5 and printer configuration?

Post by Boyan I. Boyan » Tue, 11 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know how to printer configuration is done with
PDDOXRUN 4.5 [DOS]?  It does not have CPP as the full-blown
PDOX.

Sorry for asking this question again, but I am becoming
desperate :-).  If you could at least point me to a book
that has the answer I would be most greatful.  And please
note that replies like RTFM do me no good - my university
has a site license for PDOX and PDOXRUN and they can't
seem to locate a single f%^$# manual on the entire campus.
Duh...

Thanks - Boyan
--
Boyan I. Boyanov

http://tmnxt1.iit.edu/~boyan/

Post by k.. » Wed, 12 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>  Hi,

>  Does anybody know how to printer configuration is done with
>  PDDOXRUN 4.5 [DOS]?  It does not have CPP as the full-blown
>  PDOX.

Copy the file Custom.sc and the custom library to your PdoxRun application and
set up a menu command to run the custom script.

Use to do that a long time ago but am using TurboPal now.

KK Aw

1. Can't Start PdoxDOS 4.5 or PDOXRUN 4.5

When I try to start PDOX DOS 4.5 or Runtime PDOX 4.5 I get the following
messages:

This machine is a 386, DOS 6.2, HIMEM and EMM386.

Running DPMIINST gives a message that says the Memory Manager is not
compatible with Paradox DPMI manager.

Has anyone run into anything similar?

Wayne

2. Memory requirements for SQL 7.0

3. where can I find PdoxRun 4.5 DOS

4. Matisse DBMS Experiences?

5. PDOXRUN 4.5

6. SQL Stament query for Access DB

7. Paradox 4.5 for DOS (and PDOXRUN) Problems with NetWare 4.x

8. svrmgrl and enviroment variables

9. [4.5] Printer/Font Manager Error when changing printers

10. Forms 4.5 / OWS2.1 Configuration problems

11. Forms 4.5: getting available printers

12. Printer-switching bug in pdoxwin 4.5

13. printing from paradox 4.5 to a network printer