Use Paradox data on the 'net

Post by John Hutche » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I want to create a website that can access info. stored in Paradox.  I
suppose I can write CGI's in C++ and use the Paradox Engine to get the
job done, but there has got to be an easier way.

Can anyone recommend and web-to-Paradox applications and/or libraries
that I should check into?

Thanks,

John H.

Use Paradox data on the 'net

Post by Andrew Benne » Sun, 19 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I want to create a website that can access info. stored in Paradox.  I
>suppose I can write CGI's in C++ and use the Paradox Engine to get the
>job done, but there has got to be an easier way.

>Can anyone recommend and web-to-Paradox applications and/or libraries
>that I should check into?

Try checking out IntraBuilder.  There's a downloadable demo on
Borland's web pages.  It's not Paradox, per se, but you can write web
pages that access data stores in Paradox tables.

http://www.borland.com/

Andrew
--

  Andrew Bennett

  http://taz.hyperreal.com/~abennett/

Use Paradox data on the 'net

Have a look at Delphi & Intranet Bulder from Borland.

--
___________________
Regards,

WEB page: http://mindlink.net/amber_computer/
Components Page: http://mindlink.net/amber_computer/comp01.htm

ASAP-RTS Manufacturing Scheduling and shop floor data collection with
bar coding, and product tagging.
Databases from directories - an OCR and Scanning system to create
marketing databases from directories.

Use Paradox data on the 'net

Post by Graeme Alle » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I want to create a website that can access info. stored in Paradox.  I
> suppose I can write CGI's in C++ and use the Paradox Engine to get the
> job done, but there has got to be an easier way.

> Can anyone recommend and web-to-Paradox applications and/or libraries
> that I should check into?

> Thanks,

> John H.

You need Borland "Intrabuilder", check out their Web Site http://www.borland.com

Regards...Graeme.
| GPA Technology | http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gpatech |

1. paradox.net (Can't read Paradox database inside of Access)

I am trying to read some paradox db files inside of MS access
and keep receiving cannot find paradox.net. I looked on the PC
where I took the db files and cannot find such a file.

Can someone send me paradox.net or explain how I can read the
paradox database files within access?

2. Datareport Orientation

3. Reading META data using .NET's OleDbConnection

4. Training

5. Problems with .NET file (Using paradox tables)

6. ADO Shaped recordset not updating

7. Opening Paradox 4.5 Table on Net using DAO

8. MSDE 2000 MSMs: can't install using VS.Net installation project

9. Bypassing the OCI and using SQL NET's inteface to check on a Server

10. Can't update a record using ADO.Net

11. PARADOX.NET - PDOXUSRS.NET and Merant ODBC

12. Diff PDOXUSRS.NET and PARADOX.NET