Printing form using objectpal

Post by Andy Utle » Sun, 12 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I'm using a paradox 5.0 database for my records. I use a form for data
input and a second form for printing my invoices. To trigger an invoice
print, i set up a pushbutton on my data input form, with the intention
that the current record only will be printed in an invoice format. How
do I cause the form to automatically point to the current record number?
I've tried using recNo, but as I'm new to paradox and objectPal, it's a
bit confusing. Any pointers gratefully received.

1. ObjectPAL - Printing forms ???

I got a note from Borland - confused me with the above original
poster - that recomended opening the form with a report variable
and printing a report this way.  Handy knowledge.

Bryan

--
miracles will have their claimers
more will bow to Rome

2. NT Compresses .DAT Files?

3. LEFT JOIN problems

4. printing forms from objectpal

5. US-NJ-Snr. Programmer/Analyst/VP-JAVA, Visual Cafe. DB2/Sybase

6. Q: Printing all ObjectPal code in a form?

7. send mail task - only 1 send is successful

8. P4W: Printing Forms from ObjectPal

9. Printing Forms in Win Pdox from ObjectPAL

10. Pdox ObjectPal Question - Print 1 order form/report

11. Report printing using ObjectPAL

12. Using ObjectPal To Control Printing 5.0