1. Multi-record, multi-page form, Pdox 9??
I have a multi-record, single page form, which works just fine. Now I
have to display more fields for every record, but I'm short of space and
have to create an additional page.
So, I have changed the form, which now consists of two pages. On page
ONE I have, let's say, records 1 - 10 and, for every record, fields A -
F. On page TWO I'd like to display new fields G - K for these same
Now, when I open the form, everything seems to be OK. The fields are
displayed on two pages as they should. The problem arises, when I skip
forward a number of records in page ONE, let's say to records 50 - 60
and then change to page TWO. On page TWO I still have the fields G - K
for records 1 - 10 (not for records 50 - 60).
While I'm navigating in the table/form, should Pdox be able to update
page TWO automatically or is it necessary to get to OPal/TCursor stuff
in order to achieve this. We have an earlier form (works OK), which is
SINGLE record, multi-page, and I don't seem to find any code there,
which would be needed to be able to navigate the table while skipping
Am I totally missing something obvious? (As usual (??), manuals/online
help won't be of much use.)
* If it walks on four legs and is a vegetarian, it's called food.
* >> Need to contact me? Just remove the "NOOSPAM" from the reply
* >> address .
2. Data Conversion Problem
3. Multi-page forms in PDOX 4.5
4. Q How to Restore a Sybase Backup (NT Server)
5. Getting and assigning report page numbers with OPal (PDox 8)
6. _bindtextdomain MIA?
7. PDOX 7- Error in calculated field in Report Page Footer band
8. What's in MDAC_TYP.EXE ?
9. Custom/page/report size in pdox 7 for win 95
10. Page Breaks in Pdox for Win 4.5 Reports
11. Quick Report Multi-Page Grouping Problem
12. Printing out multi page reports