HELP on German Language Driver

Post by KBVilla » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

which Language Driver is the best for a German Application.

At this time I use for all tables:  Paradox 'intl' 850

Is this Driver OK, or should I use another one ?
Knut Bewersdorff - Gemany

HELP on German Language Driver

Post by David Ree » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

That one has always worked fine for me.

Dave Reece

http://www.linguarama.com/
Language Training for Business

KBVillage schrieb in Nachricht

>Hi,

>which Language Driver is the best for a German Application.

>At this time I use for all tables:  Paradox 'intl' 850

>Is this Driver OK, or should I use another one ?
>Knut Bewersdorff - Gemany

HELP on German Language Driver

Post by Liz » Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Knut,

I work for a software localization company, and have a number of
databases that need to store text in several languages.  (The databases
also run on various language versions of Windows.)  I use "Pdox ANSI
Intl" as the language driver for all my tables, and have never had a
problem with any character in French, Italian, German, Spanish, or
Portuguese.  There may be other languages it supports, I haven't tested
any others, but I know for certain it supports all characters used by
these languages.

Hope this helps,

Liz
---