Desperatly seeking Paradox 8!

Post by Kjell Riis » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

To everyone,

I am in an urgent need for Paradox 8. The problem is that in my country
(Norway), a copy is unavilable until 21. july! Can somebody help me out on
this?

- desperatly seeking paradox 8 -

1. Desperatly Seeking Dbase 111 HELP!

Hi there to any and all who might be able to help with a Dbase 111 problem.
I'm doing a project at school and I have run in to problem with an additon
module. If I ask for assitance I loose marks, and the texts we are using
are pretty bad. The problem goes something like this: the database is supposed
to assign a number to a student joining a college, it is also supposed to add
a number to a record. It will not take this a variable( the student number)
and it assign to the student number field. I realize this is a bit vague but
I can provide the actual code.

I would appreciate any help. thanks in advance

June

2. SQL WEB Problems

3. Desperatly Seeking Info

4. Type declarations

5. Desperatly seeking business rules/procedures

6. What is the best book/way to learn Pro*C ?

7. Desperatly need help

8. display the status of execution thru progress bar

9. Desperatly in Need of SQL 6.5 enterprise edition

10. Desperatly connecting to Oracle 7.2

11. HELP DESPERATLY NEEDED

12. Dbase help desperatly needed