I have Version 7.0 installed and believe I have BDE 3.0. Should I upgrade
BDE? If so, does anyone know where I can upgrade?
You can get upgrades to the BDE from www.borland.com. I have no opinion
on whether you should upgrade...
Get the lead out before you reply
> I have Version 7.0 installed and believe I have BDE 3.0. Should I upgrade
> BDE? If so, does anyone know where I can upgrade?
Paradox7 32 with BDE 3.0 is broken when when installed in the default ProgramQuote:>I have Version 7.0 installed and believe I have BDE 3.0. Should I upgrade
>BDE? If so, does anyone know where I can upgrade?
It is fixed by downloading BDE 3.5 or greater. Many recommend the most recent
version of BDE which is 5.x. They are quite massive though. FYI: 3.5 has
worked well for me.
It is available at the Corel site but you will have to dig for it. Under old
You need bde35fa.zip and bde35fb.zip. After unzipping just run the exe
If this question is not in the correct place, please tell me where to go.
I thought I had installed BDE version 5.01, and when I look at the datestamp
the dll's in the bde folder, they read 5.01.
But when I run BDEAdmin, system.Init version is 4.0! How come?
2. ODBC DSN creation at runtime with ADO
4. adp form connect to Access table
5. Wrong dll32 driver version when installing BDE with installshield
6. Question on why you need multiple tables
7. Which version of BDE is the latest?
9. 2 Versions of BDE on the same PC
10. Where are the latest versions of BDE Help Files
11. BDE: Interface wrong version?