need help saving page layout info for reports

need help saving page layout info for reports

Post by Chris Fitzgeral » Wed, 04 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am having no luck in getting paradox reports to retain page layout
information.  For exmaple, I have a report which I want to run with an
envelope feeder, a specific media size, etc.  I save all this
information (while in design mode) via page layout.  When I run the
report, the layout information is based on whatever the current system
settings are.  The only way I can get this to work is to open the
report for design, modify page layout, then run the report.

I can't seem to get any help from the manuals and there is some step
I'm missing.  Any help would be appreciated.

running paradox for windows 5.0 on windows 3.1.

Chris Fitzgerald

Post by Lisa Demcz » Fri, 06 Oct 1995 04:00:00

: I am having no luck in getting paradox reports to retain page layout
: information.

Have you tried delivering your report?

1. Help: Retaining Report Page Layout When Calling Report From Form

Using Paradox 5 (maintenance version), I am trying to print envelopes
to an HP LJ3 from a form. What does work is to pull up the report from
Project Viewer or whatever and print from it; the printer will ask for
COM-10s (envelopes). This is good. _But_ I can't call the report from
a form's pushbutton like:

        report.print("report.rdl")

It just prints according to the default Windows printer's settings,
which is usually 8? x 11. Anything I've set in the Report's Page
Layout doesn't take. Anyone? I've looked at reportPrintInfo stuff, but
I don't think it's there.

2. Bit-Mapped Indexing.....(Beta Testers Wanted)

3. Help need on WebDB report layout

4. Please Help with Report

5. Need help formatting a report layout

6. Error Handling in stored procedure

7. Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

8. Connection Olap_excel

9. page layout for reports

10. Setting page layout in Data Report

11. page layout, graphics to printers from i4gl reports.

12. FPW26: Other report layout on second page

13. Report Page LayOut Problem