Toolbar Buttons

Post by Richard Davi » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> I'm using Paradox 7.0 for NT. Does anyone know how to set a state of a
> Toolbar Button from within the source code at Run-Time?

By state I assume you are talking about two-state buttons where you want
to know whether the button is depressed or not? If so, there is no way
to do that that I know of.

Rich

Toolbar Buttons

Post by Grady N. McGhe » Mon, 08 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> I'm using Paradox 7.0 for NT. Does anyone know how to set a state of a
> Toolbar Button from within the source code at Run-Time?

> I would really appreciate some help.

> Thanks.

> ____________________
> - Leon Sigal

   Paradox Informant (now defunct) had an article on 2-state buttons.
You might want to checl out  http://www.informant.com

grady n mcghee
xix xax corporation

1. custom picture for toolbar buttons in VBA/Excel7

Hi,

working on Excel95/7 and VBA i'd like to create
a toolbar with a custom icon on each button.
I know how to create the toolbar and buttons, but
what about a custom icon ?

.ToolbarButtons.Add Button:=nnn

can be used only to choose predefined icons...

thanks

david

--
David HAUBENSACK

2. Access Query result to Excel using ADO

3. Getting Image onto toolbar buttons

4. Alfa Romeo 69

5. Simulating toolbar button click through menu item?

6. Restor database from an MDF file

7. HOW DO YOU PROGRAMME TOOLBAR BUTTONS ??

8. Unveiling the oracle User Group and oracle eLearning

9. move over popout toolbar button

10. Toolbar button images in VB 4

11. toolbar button on CDialogbar

12. How to set the spacing on toolbar button.

13. Invisible Toolbar Buttons