Index for Inside Paradox for Win / Paradox Informant?

Index for Inside Paradox for Win / Paradox Informant?

Post by Randy Kreuzig » Fri, 13 Jan 1995 07:59:24

Does Borland keep an online file of the Table of Contents for
"Inside Paradox for Windows" and "Paradox Informant?"

If so, could someone post the internet address?

Thanks in advance!

Now in Olympia Wash.

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 08:38:22

: Does Borland keep an online file of the Table of Contents for
: "Inside Paradox for Windows" and "Paradox Informant?"

I do not believe so.  Why don't you ask the Cobb Group and Paradox
Informant themselves?

--
+============================================================================+

|| Pretty good Paradox for Windows Programmer, self-proclaimed Treknologist ||
|| [  the rest of this sig is under construction until further notice...  ] ||

Post by David Sherm » Tue, 17 Jan 1995 10:21:00

R>Does Borland keep an online file of the Table of Contents for
 >"Inside Paradox for Windows" and "Paradox Informant?"

Neither are Borland products. Paradox Informant has no index that I know
of.
---
 * QMPro 1.53 * You're never so old you can't die