Newbie needs basic help

Post by Wael » Sun, 27 May 2001 01:34:01

Hi,
I'm supposed to make some changes to a program that was created by a former
employee and not sure how to open the forms. Whenever I try to open any
form, i get the message "Open MAIN.FSL before this form". That looks like a
message from the program not from paradox. Anyway, I can open main.fsl, but
the code I see there relates only to main.fsl. I need to work on the other
forms.

Can anybody give me some directions?

Thanks
Please post only.

Newbie needs basic help

Post by Liz » Sun, 27 May 2001 02:03:06

Wael,

Open the other forms directly in edit mode (an option in the open
form dialog), or open main.fsl, then open the other .fsl, then
put the other .fsl in edit, then close main.fsl.

Regards,

Liz
---
http://www.paradoxcommunity.com/
http://www.aros.net/~law/

> Hi,
> I'm supposed to make some changes to a program that was created by a former
> employee and not sure how to open the forms. Whenever I try to open any
> form, i get the message "Open MAIN.FSL before this form". That looks like a
> message from the program not from paradox. Anyway, I can open main.fsl, but
> the code I see there relates only to main.fsl. I need to work on the other
> forms.

> Can anybody give me some directions?

> Thanks
> Please post only.