Page Printing Muti-Page Forms

Post by D.L. Harp » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I have a 3-Page form. How would I code a Print Page button so that it
> printed
> only the current page of the form instead of all 3 pages of the form?

You could simulate doing it manually with something like:

        sendkeys( "{delay 50}%fp%r%f2%t2~" )

to print page 2 (for example). Experiment with the delay figure. You can't make it too small
or the "Alt-R" will be sent before the print dialog box is drawn.

Note that you can't do action(DataPrint) and then a sendkeys, because it will wait at the
dialog box for manual input.

David Harper

1. pdox4.5 m-page forms:printing 2nd page

Hello All,

I have a multi-page form (Paradox 4.5) and want to print ONLY the last (second)
page. I don't want to print both pages which I can easyly do.

How can I restrict printing to second page of form? I know that's
easy to do with Paradox 5.0, but we have many Paradox 4.5:s in use
and I don't want to uppgrade them all because of this.

greetings,
Aki Suomalainen

2. Questions on Licenses per seat, User Connections and Coconcurrent sessions.

3. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

4. Set value of repeating fields

5. d3 printing a specific page only / max pages

6. Auto increment on Select / Update ?

7. Moving between pages in a multi-page form

8. Deployment pb. VB6.0 app. using DAO3.6

9. Recordset paging when sql comes from form on same page

10. Printing Forms 4.5 canvases/pages

11. Printing multi-page form

12. PW4.5:Printing varying page length form letters

13. Printing a Single Page of a Form from Windows MS-ACCESS 2.0