Install sheild express,run command/run command parameters?

Install sheild express,run command/run command parameters?

Post by Kuma » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:27:43

I'm making setup of application by Installshield Express.
There is two steps available for setting working dir:
I. Select user interface components,Dialog boxes,Setup complete
Run command
--------------------------------?
Run command parameters
----------------------------------?
II.Specify the folder and icons,General setting
Run command
--------------------------------?
Run command parameters
--------------------------------?
My script file/staring file is payroll.sdl, i want to set working dir
whatever user selected in setup, i'm giving only paradox runtime with to the
user.I try <installdir>/payroll.sdl, -w <installdir>/payroll.sdl and so many
ways, it is not setting a working dir.
Any one can help me for the above situvation
-Kumar

Install sheild express,run command/run command parameters?

Post by RPrenPho » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 00:28:01

Quote:>I try <installdir>/payroll.sdl, -w <installdir>/payroll.sdl and so many
>ways, it is not setting a working dir.

Separate with backslash "\" e.g.,  -w <installdir>\payroll.sdl

Make sure the users opens the program with this icon, not the Pdxrwn32.exe.

Randy Prentice

1. Oracle Express - Running commands

I created a program with Oracle Express Administrator to import a text
file and run a rollup. To run it from Oracle Express Administrator I
write the following code :
call IMPORT1
call ROLLUP1
But I'd like to run it from an interface made by Oracle Express Objects
: Clicking on a command button and run the program. But the previous
code doesn't work. How can I solve this issue ?

Thanks !
Alvaro Melo

2. NT DSA 7.22 $1,500/seat? For Real?

3. sql command to run sql commands in file

4. Controlling row position in Input Array

5. ! (RUN) Command, DOS Commands, and Windows95

6. Memo file corrupted..?

7. RUN/! command error in applications run on Windows95

8. Initial ODBC Connections

9. Run-time binding to a parameter-ed Command

10. ! /N RUN command parameter passing

11. Running Command Procedure with ' in parameters

12. Running DTS from the command line?

13. command line to run sql scripts (newbie)