Looking for Paradox Informant download-files on Paradox table repair

Looking for Paradox Informant download-files on Paradox table repair

Post by Sundial Servic » Fri, 26 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I'm looking for the download files mentioned in Paradox Informant magazine,
the issue on Paradox table-repair.  Informant Publications seems to be a lot
more interested in their new line of designer clothing (no kidding) than in
keeping their ftp-site open for use.  :-/

/mr/

Looking for Paradox Informant download-files on Paradox table repair

Post by Steve Gree » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I wasn't aware of any "down time" problems on the
Informant web site.. in fact, I was with Mitch and
Robert at BDC yesterday, and there was no mention
of it..

Informant files are also available at ICGFORUM on
CompuServe..

--
Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf Maryland USA
CompuServe 71333.2362 - Prodigy TBMG62A -  I am a member of

1. Looking for Paradox Informant

Hi, I'm looking for a www site that holds the Paradox Informant
Magazine software.
I've run across it once using Netscape, however, I wasn't smart enough
to put a bookmark on it.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks

Ed :-)

2. Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed

3. Index for Inside Paradox for Win / Paradox Informant?

4. VFP6 and MS Word OLE Mail Merge

5. Paradox Informant Files @ CICA

6. dbase access

7. December Paradox Informant Files

8. DateAdd Ruins WHERE Performance

9. September 1994 Paradox Informant Files @ CICA

10. Paradox Informant Files (8/94) at CICA

11. Table Corruption and Repair for Paradox Tables

12. Repairing Paradox Files