Higher Table Level Required - Error Msg

Post by Greg Hergo » Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to define a lookup table link. The table that I am trying
to link to is a detail table of my master. The detail table has a
field "Journal" (A4). I made the lookup table with two fields
"Journal" (A4) and "Journal Name" (A20). Everytime I try to define the
lookup table while restructuring my detail table I get an error
message "Higher Table Level Required". No help is provided on this
message. Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks

Greg

                           +--------------+
                           | Greg Hergott |------------------------+

                                       +---------------------------+

1. Error Higher table level required

I am trying to create a table lookup in paradox for an existing table.
I am using the Delphi 3 Database Desktop.

When I try to save the the table with its new lookup table I get the
message

 Error

Higher table level required

Does anyone know what this means?

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Sutherland

2. Business Intelligence (OLAP, DW, DM, ETL, Portals), CRM, E-business & E-marketing Link Directory ...

3. Error Message: "Higher Table Level Required"

4. sqliprint

5. Error message: "Higher level table required"

6. Hebrew problem

7. Error: "Higher table level required?"

8. BeeGrid... does it work on VB5. Is it worth it on VB5

9. Higher level table required error

10. Error: Higher Table Level Required

11. Higher level table required

12. Higher Table Level Required