OLE32-Objects in PDOXWIN 5.0 Tables ?!

Post by Marc Nosk » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

has anyone had problems with Paradox 5.0 tables which contain
Word 7.0 (Win95) Objects in a BLOB-Field ?
Is there a conflict (it seems so, index-errors occured) between
5.0's 16-bit and WIN95's 32-bit OLE ?

Please let ME know anything YOU know about this combination!

Thanx
    Marc

1. Object linking problem in PDOXWIN 5.0

I can't insert a word document (I am using MS Word 2.0a) in an OLE
box in Pdoxwin 5.0. Nor can I link it, insert it by creating a new
worddocument and insert an existing Word file into the new document,
or insert an object from a word file directly.

When I try to do that, Word starts, and everything seems to work/
execute properly. However, what is always inserted, when trying to
insert an object by means of creating a new Word file, is the MS WOrd
icon!!! Never the document, although it let's me update and everything.

ANy suggestions?

Has anyone tried it?

Alexander

2. CHECK PRINTING FROM W/IN

3. PDOXWIN 5.0 passing variables between objects

4. SQL Enterprise Manager on MSDE?

5. Bug in PdoxWin 5.0 and not in Pdoxwin 4.5

6. Disable Work Offline Dialog Box

7. PDOXWin 5.0 - what replaces folder in PDOXWin 1.0

8. DATAREPORTS

9. ***PDOXWIN 5.0 MANUALS vs PDOXWIN 4.5 MANUALS***

10. Table ERRORS in PDOXWIN 5.0

11. Link local Pdoxwin 5.0 tables on-line?

12. Schedule grid from PdoxWin 5.0 table?

13. Table size Limitation (Meg) - Pdoxwin 5.0, 7.0?