Mailing Label (One Record, Many Labels)

Post by Gregory Lyon » Tue, 25 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I've created (via Label Expert) a report for Mailing Labels. When a
button is pushed, the current Client is copied to a temporary table
(consisting of only one record) to which the report is linked.

I'm wanting to print a full sheet of labels for a single Client (Avery
5162), but the report only fills in the first record (label) and leaves
the rest of the sheet blank.

Where did I go wrong?

TIA,

Greg Lyons

:
: I'm wanting to print a full sheet of labels for a single Client (Avery
: 5162), but the report only fills in the first record (label) and leaves
: the rest of the sheet blank.
:
: Where did I go wrong?
The label expert expects to print 1 label for each record in the
underlying table.  Since there is only one record in your table, it prints
1 label.  What you need to do is replicate the desired record as many
times as the number of labels you want to print.

 --

Peter L Reader, posting from sunny Portland, Oregon