where can I find PdoxRun 4.5 DOS

Post by dBW » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Our institute needs a copy of the runtime-paradox 4.5 DOS program (yes, I
know it is outdated!).
Does anybody know a source where to buy one (or is an unused copy laying
somewhere, gathering dust,...)
Thanks,

Roel W de Boer
Amsterdam, Holland

Post by Steve Gree » Sat, 20 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> Our institute needs a copy of the runtime-paradox 4.5 DOS program (yes, I
> know it is outdated!).

go to www.emsps.com, or an on-line auction, or (if you have later versions)
contact me to "downgrade"

--
Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com

1. Paradox 4.5 for DOS (and PDOXRUN) Problems with NetWare 4.x

Gentle Folk,

        I'm having a hell of a time with PDox 4.5 (and the runtime) on a
Novell NetWare 4.x network.

        One example (and awkward workaround) is the fact that is I rely
on network search drives as opposed to a DOS PATH statement, Paradox
comes up with all kinds of strange behavior.  And the runtime simply
quits.  The workaround was to exclude search drives from the login
script and at them to a PATH statement instead.

        I'm worried that the application we depend on to run our
business may prove unreliable.  I should mention that none of these
problems occured under NW 3.1.

        Has anyone else come across a similar problem(s)?

        Email responses are apreciated.

                                Thanks in advance
                                Chris

2. SQL Statement

3. Can't Start PdoxDOS 4.5 or PDOXRUN 4.5

4. Magic - 5.72 in win 95 dos box

5. PDOXRUN 4.5

6. 17693-FL-FORT LAUDERDALE-ORACLE-Programming Skills-Technical Lead ORACLE Development

7. PDOXRUN 4.5 and printer configuration?

8. nosynch merge

9. Help in finding method to Export from PDOX 4.5 for Dos to Access 2.0

10. IMPORT PARADOX FOR DOS V 4.5 INTO PDOXWIN 4.5

11. Repeat post-DOS 4.5 DOS

12. HELP! - DOS GP errors-Paradox 4.5 for DOS

13. Printer default overide at DOS 4.5 for DOS Startup