Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

Post by David Kessl » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Having upgraded to Win95, some reports sent to certain networked
printers now have huge, overlapping letters; others have a tiny little
font. This would happen in Win 3.1 when using a HP4 driver for HP3
printer, but now we get it using the correct driver for the
printer(s).

Printing is fine going to local printers. No newer printer driver
files found. Windows test printer setup print goes to printer fine.

-------------
David Kessler

http://www.dfwairport.com

Font Size: Pdox 5.0 reports micro/super size fonts

Post by Vladimir Menki » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

The problem described sometimes occures when you change printer
inside Paradox (5.0, I didn't try to do this under 7 or 8).
If you print the second time after changing the printer, letters becames
normal (usially).
To avoid this problem set desired printer as default before starting
Paradox.

  Vladimir Menkin

> Having upgraded to Win95, some reports sent to certain networked
> printers now have huge, overlapping letters; others have a tiny little
> font. This would happen in Win 3.1 when using a HP4 driver for HP3
> printer, but now we get it using the correct driver for the
> printer(s).

> Printing is fine going to local printers. No newer printer driver
> files found. Windows test printer setup print goes to printer fine.

> -------------
> David Kessler

> http://www.dfwairport.com

1. pdox 4.0 - Changing Font Size in report

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I get a list of printer setup strings (HP, in
particular) for bigger font size ? I checked thru' the user's manual and
all they have is 10cpi or 16.66cpi. I also have a font list printed from
HPIII but it doesn't contain such info. I need bigger font size, say
from 12pt to 20pt(in word processor's term).

Thank you!

mc

2. Index is being rebulit

3. Pdox 4.0(dos) - Changing Font Size on Reports

4. Can someone help me with publishing my database on the internet

5. Change printed font, and font size

6. SQL 2000 hangs me

7. Change default Font and Font Size

8. Test in 16 Hours, This is it.

9. Problem with Window size or font size

10. Pdox 5.0 Report Fonts

11. PDOXWIN 5.0 - Font Size Problem

12. P4W 5.0: Problem with re-sizing fields/fonts

13. Visual FoxPro 5.0 Enlarging max. font size