CANEL BUTTON IN DIALOG BOXES

Post by phil.t.. » Sat, 23 Apr 1994 07:22:01

 > I have written a script to create a dialog box with and OK and
 > CANCEL button.
 > The OK button works fine but for scripts that I add a query to the
 > CANCEL
 > buttom does not work?!  I have a script in which the CANCEL button
 > does work
 > but it does not have a query following it.
 >
 > Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate!!

Greetings!

        If you could post your script (and if it not to lengthy) I will
        attempt to assist you in your delimma...

        Look forward to your response!
        Phil Tusa

1. CANEL button in dialog boxes

I have written a script to create a dialog box with and OK and CANCEL button.
The OK button works fine but for scripts that I add a query to the CANCEL
buttom does not work?!  I have a script in which the CANCEL button does work
but it does not have a query following it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate!!

2. Oracle 8.1.5 blob handling in XA environment

3. How to display dialog box with no buttons?

4. Non Exclusive Access Error

5. Pdoxwin 5.0 VIEW Dialog Box - Cancel Button

6. SQL Server 7 image data type performance tuning

7. Divide by Zero or Overflow Error while using browse button in table selection dialog

8. Normalisation through synthesis

9. Buttons and Dialogs Mac Ver 5

10. Active Button in Dialogs

11. Dialog box slow when asking for database properties

12. how to avoid SQL server login dialog box

13. Dialog box slow when asking for database properties