running into runtime problems

Post by Ronnie Braverm » Sat, 25 Mar 1995 14:12:50

Setting up the runtime in CUSTOM.INI, I have told the runtime
to open a particular form when it starts up - and this it does.
However, the Paradox desktop is still visible behind it (the
form is a dialog box). Is the only way to hide the desktop to
call Application.hide() explicitly in my opening form, or
does somebody know how I can set COSTOM.INI to hide the
application for me?

Thanks,

Ronnie Braverman

running into runtime problems

Post by KevinBlu » Wed, 29 Mar 1995 23:41:06

Quote:>Setting up the runtime in CUSTOM.INI, I have told the runtime
>to open a particular form when it starts up - and this it does.
>However, the Paradox desktop is still visible behind it (the
>form is a dialog box). Is the only way to hide the desktop to
>call Application.hide() explicitly in my opening form, or
>does somebody know how I can set COSTOM.INI to hide the
>application for me?

I don't know any way to hide it initially. You can run it minimized, then
hide it with the Application var, which at least minimized the annoying
flashing on screen.

Kevin J. Bluck