Paradox 4.0 and copying MEMO fields

Post by Cristina Muno » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Is anyone having trouble copying records from a table to another table of IDENTICAL
structure (with memo fields).  When I do this the memo fields are dumped.

Please help...

1. Advice on memo field for paradox 4.0

I am working on a script that incorporates a memo field in my form and I
just couldn't get it to work quite right. Does anyone out there have any
recommendations on good books/journals/magazines, etc that explains/has
good examples on writing memo fields ? Thanks!

fax:   (405)325-7698
phone: (405)325-6009

2. VB, Access and Paradox

3. Question about memo field in Paradox 4.0

4. Please Opinion Search. HELP

5. Population Paradox 4.0 memo fields

6. array passing

7. What is the syntax for copy a memo to a database memo field

8. SQL error in Event log

9. Copy data from string field to memo field

10. Help: copy memo field from one table to another field

11. Copying logical fields to a memo field in one database

12. Advice on memo for paradox 4.0

13. Detecting Hidden Memo Text in Paradox 4.0