Paradox Engine 3.0 problems

Post by Brian Fl?e S?rense » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

We are experiencing problems with Paradox Engine 3.0 for DOS running under
Novell and Windows NT.

We get net stops and "timed out, trying to achieve lock" errors.

Does any one know what could be causing this, or does any one know where we
can get an update or information about Paradox Engine for DOS.

Please reply with e-mail, I don't check newsgroups often enough.

RAMBOLL, Medical Informatic, Denmark

1. Paradox Engine 3.0 problems

We are experiencing problems with Paradox Engine 3.0 for DOS running under
Novell and Windows NT.

We get net stops and "timed out, trying to achieve lock" errors.

Does any one know what could be causing this, or does any one know where we
can get an update or information about Paradox Engine for DOS.

Please reply with e-mail, I don't check newsgroups often enough.

RAMBOLL, Medical Informatic, Denmark

2. FileBrowser problem (Win95/Pdox 7.0)

3. Paradox Engine 3.0 Extended Chars Problem

4. D2 -> Clipper with same database

5. Paradox Engine 3.0 linker problem

6. rlock() in SCO foxbase+.

7. Paradox Engine Problem version 3.0

8. how to import text with fixed field lenghts ?

9. Borland Paradox Engine 3.0 and Y2K

10. Paradox Engine 3.0 and Windows 95

11. Paradox Engine 3.0

12. Paradox Engine - Version 3.0

13. HELP : Pxengine error 40 with the old Paradox Engine 3.0