Upgrading from pdoxdos 4.0 to pdoxdos 4.5

Upgrading from pdoxdos 4.0 to pdoxdos 4.5

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Sat, 18 Feb 1995 14:08:00

: Has anyone out there ever tried transferring/running programs written in
: dos 4.0 to dos 4.5 version ? And if so, are there going to be any pain in
: restructuring the whole process ? Or is the upgrading a smooth process ?

As far as I know there should be no changes necesary unless you still
have scripts using the 3.X compatibility mode.

--

|| Pretty good Paradox for Windows Programmer, self-proclaimed Treknologist ||
|| [  the rest of this sig is under construction until further notice...  ] ||