sql faqs

Post by Rich Keag » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:29:55

Where can I find a list of FAQs regarding running Paradox9 in SQL Server
or other client/server environments?
Thanks in advance.

Rich Keagy

sql faqs

Post by Steve Gree » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:40:02

> Where can I find a list of FAQs regarding running Paradox9 in SQL Server
> or other client/server environments?

look in the FAQ section here and/or thru Dennis' links, but I don't think
there's anything specific to that..

--

Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com

sql faqs

Post by Rich Keag » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:47:15

uh, I guess i'm sorta new at this.  How do i find the faqs section?  Did you
mean the section is in your site?  Is there a web site to visit?  I need a
clue.  Thanks
Rich Keagy

> > Where can I find a list of FAQs regarding running Paradox9 in SQL Server
> > or other client/server environments?

> look in the FAQ section here and/or thru Dennis' links, but I don't think
> there's anything specific to that..

> --

> Steve Green
> Corel CTech - Paradox
> Diamond Software Group, Inc.
> Waldorf, Maryland  USA

> http://www.diamondsg.com

sql faqs

Post by Liz » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:05:32

Rich,

I think he means corelsupport.faqs.paradox on cnews.corel.com

Liz

> uh, I guess i'm sorta new at this.  How do i find the faqs section?  Did you
> mean the section is in your site?  Is there a web site to visit?  I need a
> clue.  Thanks
> Rich Keagy

> > > Where can I find a list of FAQs regarding running Paradox9 in SQL Server
> > > or other client/server environments?

> > look in the FAQ section here and/or thru Dennis' links, but I don't think
> > there's anything specific to that..

> > --

> > Steve Green
> > Corel CTech - Paradox
> > Diamond Software Group, Inc.
> > Waldorf, Maryland  USA

> > http://www.diamondsg.com

sql faqs

Post by Steve Gree » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:22:43

> uh, I guess i'm sorta new at this.  How do i find the faqs section?  Did you
> mean the section is in your site?  Is there a web site to visit?  I need a
> clue.

see Liz's response.. sorry for not giving the exact name of the faq section..

--

Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com

sql faqs

Post by RDAP.. » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:54:26

And the Dennis he meant was me. There are lots of useful things at our Paradox
Resources page and our Partners and Links page on our web site you may want to
check out. the link is in my signature.

Denn Santoro
President
Resource Development Associates
http://www.RDAWorldWide.Com
375 High Street
Rochester, MA 02770
(508) 295-7350
and
Waldweg 5
83512 Reitmehring
Germany
08071 924271
Providing solutions to health care, business, governments and non-profits since
1982

> uh, I guess i'm sorta new at this.  How do i find the faqs section?  Did you
> mean the section is in your site?  Is there a web site to visit?  I need a
> clue.  Thanks
> Rich Keagy

> > > Where can I find a list of FAQs regarding running Paradox9 in SQL Server
> > > or other client/server environments?

> > look in the FAQ section here and/or thru Dennis' links, but I don't think
> > there's anything specific to that..

> > --

> > Steve Green
> > Corel CTech - Paradox
> > Diamond Software Group, Inc.
> > Waldorf, Maryland  USA

> > http://www.diamondsg.com

1. Good sources for SQL FAQs

With the demise of Deja and the slow start of groups.google, I can't really
hit newsgroups well from work.  Could someone point me to some good online
SQL (we're using 2000) FAQ/Tips sites?

Thanks
Eric

2. Is it a good idea to use disconnected recordsets to replace local tables ?

3. Transact-SQL FAQs

4. Second OpenDesktop question.

5. SQL-Windows and SQL-Base FAQs

6. SQL 6.5 performance question