Unable to set logical field default value to False in Paradox 7

Unable to set logical field default value to False in Paradox 7

Post by Richard Rudki » Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have tried to set a logical field default to False but no matter what I
do it always comes back set to True. If I remove the default entirely it
crashes the program. Has anyone had the same problem.

Thanks

Richard Rudkin

1. Setting logical default values

We are having a problem with setting default values for Logical Fields.
We have created a table in Paradox 5 where logical fields are defaulted to
FALSE. Anytime we open the table in Paradox 7 and save it these are amended
to TRUE. Can anyone shed any light on this error. Thank You.

2. ODBC DLLs Stuck - Crashes Windows

3. Default value for Logical PDox Fields?

4. Shrink conversion

5. Delphi2-Logical Field True<=>Yes,False<=>No Display

6. Writing an Inventory Control Program

7. Setting default value of field...having problems

8. Database Connection Pooling in Java

9. Set Field's Default Value

10. VB3/Access 2 - Setting default value for added field

11. Setting Default Field Values when Building a Table on the Fly

12. Set default value to table fields

13. Set/ Read Field Default Value of Access/ Sql Server