AN: I Capture - Capture / Create Windows Animations ( AVIs)

AN: I Capture - Capture / Create Windows Animations ( AVIs)

Post by carac.. » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Are you STILL using one of those old generic capturing programs in Windows 3.1 or Windows 95?

Don't you want the power to create windows animation files (AVI files) too?

Try I Capture for free at:

http://www.henge.com/~caracena/icap.html

or

http://www.henge.com/~caracena

Thank you.
-------------------------------
Michael Caracena

1. Error Capture On? No capture

I have a database that exports records to another database.

Now I got the problem if someone is exporting the records to that database,
and I want to export them.. I get the message that the file could not be
created.
I use Error Capture "On" above the export records script.. but it keeps
showing that error..
how does it come.. he doesnt capture that error?
I think it is error 800..

grtz RickFM

2. Filtering on a date field set to NULL

3. Capturing Windows Logins

4. create table in stored proc problem sql2000

5. Capturing Windows Login Data

6. Delphi Multimedia & PC speaker

7. System delay problem

8. Capturing other application windows

9. Problem Starting Datapropagator's data capture as a windows 2000 Service

10. Starting capture as an NT Service on Windows NT

11. Screen Capture problems Running Foxpro 2.5 in a Windows NT 4.0 Environment