Need help with forms in Paradox 3.5

Post by Hutnik, Richar » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I need help with forms in Paradox 3.5.
   I know you can display a single row on a form and use the arrow
keys to flip through the table.  What I want to do is display
multiple rows of the same table at the same time on a form.  How
do I do this?  Attempts by me on this have resulted in the same
row being shown multiple times.

Please email me the answer.  For some reason, I am unable to read
messages on this newsgroup.  Thanks.

1. Need help accessing forms in Paradox 3.5

Could someone please email me and help me out with this...
I created a form I would like to use for a script.  How do I get
a script to view a certain form for a table?I'm using Paradox 3.5.
  Also, how do I enable to the form to view all the rows of a table,
if the table could have from between 1 and 50 rows?

Please email me any help you have regarding this.  I have problems
checking newsgroups, so email is the best way to help me.  Thanks.

2. Update 814033

3. Help needed with Paradox 3.5 and potential upgrade to Win95 compliant version

4. ODBC Drivers error '80004005' - What's up with that?

5. Paradox Engine 3.5 for DOS help needed!

6. problem with full-text search and cursors

7. Boston. Need help with Paradox 3.5 - DOS version

8. Paradox 5 error

9. Help! Need local paradox 3.5 consutant asap

10. Need Help: Paradox 3.5 Windows 95 Problems

11. Help: need to convert Paradox Runtime 3.5 to Microsoft Access

12. 3.5 PARADOX (DOS) HELP NEED TO FIND RUNTIME DISKS

13. Need help with Paradox 3.5 Scripts