Paradox 5 Data files extension

Post by John Jone » Sun, 28 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Could any one tell me what the complete set of extensions is for data
files in Paradox 5.0??? I'm backing up data files to move to a new hard
disk.

JJ

1. How can i access the data from the text file in Databases format with log extension

Dear,

I'm trying to access the data from the file in Database format with .log
extension.now i want to access this file and put it in database in SQL
Server 2000. Plz guide how can i do this 'coz i've tried but i couldn't.
Thanx In Advance.

Plz reply me asap.

2. ODBC Informix SQL drivers

3. Importing data from .dat extension file to SQL Server

4. Stored Procedure Conundrum

5. data file extension .fil

6. newbie question

7. Data File extension .mbx

8. ClientSide / ServerSide Cursors

9. Unknown data format, file extension is .dat

10. data file extension .fil

11. Backup file file extensions

12. File extension on saving a file in .NET