Classroom Training

Post by l.. » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any good training classes in PDOX7?  I am willing
to travel if necessary.  Please email me ASAP.
BM.?

Classroom Training

Post by Greg Bran » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

SoftBite International has conducted high quality training in major cities
for a number of years.  (630)  833-0006

1. where do you find ORACLE PL/SQL classroom training

hi,

I can only find "online" classes at the Oracle site, and Im looking
for a "classroom" setting.

I've been scouring the Oracle site and can only find "public classes"
offered by other vendors (ie. Computer Education Services Corporation,
ThinkSpark, CGI, Knowledge Development Centers, etc.)

I've mainly focused on these two courses:
ORA24TCC Develop PL/SQL Program Units
ORA40008 Advanced PL/SQL

I'm about to give up and just pick up a book or two.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,
R. Saffy

2. System DSN problem with NT 4 Server

3. Classroom Training Materials

4. IBM Publishes First TPC-C Benchmark on Open Systems

5. SQL 7 installation in classroom environment - Looking for Advice

6. Best UNIX dbase II clone?

7. SQL Server 2K Admin Classroom Setup

8. Controlling Trigger Behavior

9. Web based java classroom tools (projct)

10. FM4 Classroom Grades Template?

11. ERWin in classroom usage

12. WANTED ---- Classroom Booking System

13. Where to find facility/classroom schedule program?