Basic Questions

Post by Tony Wils » Tue, 11 Jul 1995 04:00:00

It seems that I should be able to create a form for entering data into a table
without working directly with the table, which is what I have been doing so far.
Is this possible and, if so, where is it documented (V3)?  Thanks.

Basic Questions

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Sat, 15 Jul 1995 04:00:00

: It seems that I should be able to create a form for entering data into a
: table : without working directly with the table, which is what I have been
: doing so far. : Is this possible and, if so, where is it documented (V3)?

Open table, click on QuickForm icon on toolbar.  Voila!

Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)             | Paradox for Windows Programmer

URL> http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang | X-COM Guru   General PC expert
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Editor of XCOM and XCOM2 UN-official Strategy Guide -- FREE!  (See URL)

1. Basic Questions about ADP

In an ADP page can values from a form in the previous page be used as
a parameters in the data source for the ADP?

Does the ADP return data from a SQL 2000 or Access database using XML
before displaying as HTML on the client browser?

Can the data source for an ADP be configured to prompt for a user
details when accessed from an intranet that connects to SQL server?

Are there any security issues with using ADP's that are different from
other client/server technologies such as ASP and SQL server?

2. Oracle 8.1.7 Response File and Net8 Configuration Assistant

3. Two basic questions

4. Adding data to an access field

5. erm, basic question about loggin in to MS-SQL database

6. sybase/Red Hat linux 5.2 install question. How to setup port 7100?

7. Basic Question - 2

8. Jatco OIL(TM) C++ ObjectIdapiLibrary Free Trialware Version - oil20trl.zip (03/23)

9. Basic Question about stored procedures

10. Basic question

11. Basic question (I hope) from beginner

12. Basic questions...

13. Abstract keys - basic question