Question: Pdox Runtime. Help!

Post by nordic.. » Tue, 19 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Need advice on the best way to programatically develop a table repair

(USA) would be greatly appreciated.

Question: Pdox Runtime. Help!

Post by Glen Parke » Tue, 19 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> Need advice on the best way to programatically develop a table repair

> (USA) would be greatly appreciated.

Go to http://www.borland.com/techsupport/bde/utilities.html.
Here you will find a link to download the tutility stuff, including the
.dll and some documentation.  (32-bit...).

Glen

1. Pdox 10, Pdox 10 Runtime, and Printing GPF

Hello to all,

I have a problem.  I have a Pdox system that I moved from Pdox 5 to Pdox 10.
I installed Pdox 10 Runtime at a client site.  This user is running Win 98.
Everything seemed okay, however I have a form that prompts for 2 dates (from
and to).  When the user press the button, I do a query and show the report
with

    r.open("xxx")
    r.wait()
This works OKAY and will display the report.  However, I then ask the user
if they want to print.  When I issue r.print("xxx"), I get a GPF and it does
not print.  I tried it on my home computer with the Pdox 10 (full blown) and
I got the same error message.  When I applied the Service Pack 2 to my Pdox
10, the report now prints on my PC.  Originally I tried to install Pdox 10
Runtime and Service Pack 2 at the client.  I installed Pdox 10 Runtime
without problems.  When you try to install SP2, it says something to the
effect "you don't have WP Office 2002" on this PC and it does not do
anything.

Has anybody experienced this with problem with printing on Pdox 10 or Pdox
10 Runtime?
Any suggestions??  I would hate to have to start buying WP Office 2002 for
every client?

Thanks,
Oscar....

2. oracle 9i is bullshit

3. Trying to install Pdox 7 runtime to Pdox 5&BDE-computer

4. all the queries in a batch

5. Pdox for Win 4.5 Runtime messes Pdox for Win 1.0

6. Advanced Query

7. HELP -- How to add password security to PDox tables at runtime

8. List boxes working VERY SLOWLY!

9. Need PDOX 3.5 Runtime Original - HELP!!!

10. Upgrade of PDOX 5 to PDOX 7 Questions

11. Question: pdox(dos) vs. pdox(win)

12. PDOX DOS programmer needs help understanding PDOX 7

13. Help With A Report Question,PDOX 7