Reportsmith

Post by Eric » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone give me a clue as to how I can get Reportsmith for
win to access Btrieve DOS files *.dat?  Where would I get the ODBC
driver if their is one?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Eric

Reportsmith

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Fri, 08 Mar 1996 04:00:00

: Can anyone give me a clue as to how I can get Reportsmith for
: win to access Btrieve DOS files *.dat?  Where would I get the ODBC
: driver if their is one?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Last time I checked, ReportSmith comes with a trial version of Intersolv's
Btrieve driver, but you need WBTRCALL.DLL from Btrieve. That was covered
in the manual quite clearly. Without it you won't see a thing.

Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)             | Paradox for Windows Programmer

URL> http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang | X-COM Guru   General PC expert
--------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Editor of XCOM and XCOM2 UN-official Strategy Guide -- FREE!  (See URL)

1. REPORTSMITH : reportsmith variables

When I make a printout of a report next to information taken from a
database I want the users name and adress to be in the header.
Therefore I`v created reportsmith variables and added them to the header.

I`d like on setting up the programm the user gives his adress etc... in
only once so that it is stored in a file. When he then makes a printout
my application does a report.run action and makes a printout but these
varables should still be typed in.

I tried with setvariables and report.recalcreport but this does nothing.

Any ideas wath I should  do to do the job ?

--
----------------
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~jslos

LIVE  IS  HARD        JJJJJ  AAAAA  y   y  University Of Ghent (Belgium)
                      J   J  A   A   y y   Snail-mail
      AND                 J  AAAAA    y         Drongensesteenweg 4
                        J J  A   A   y          9000  Gent (Belgium)

2. 2.0 Btree Corruption

3. Reportsmith problem??

4. Commercial posts OK?

5. ReportSmith 3.0 - Report crashs in runtime mode

6. help with stored procedure and passing arguments to SELECT

7. ReportSmith Question

8. Stored Procedures with PB

9. Delphi / Reportsmith

10. ReportSmith GPF on print

11. using a paradox table protected by a password in reportsmith

12. ReportSmith 32-bit drivers

13. HELP with REPORTSMITH