HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

Post by manleyr5.. » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Help!!

For the life of me, I can not find any information on how to toggle between
fields from other tables in a multi-table form.  If anyone knows how to do this
I would greatly appreciate this information.  Thanks. Robert Manley.

HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

Post by Robert Gui » Wed, 05 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>  For the life of me, I can not find any information on how to toggle between
>  fields from other tables in a multi-table form.  If anyone knows how to do this
>  I would greatly appreciate this information.  Thanks. Robert Manley.

It sounds like what you want to do is jump from one table to the next on a form with several 1-M relationships.  If this is the case, try
htting the F3 and F4 keys on your keyborad or try consulting the little platic triangle that ships with Paradox and sit on top of your
keyboard.

Robert Guinn

Post by Aran » Wed, 05 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>Subject: HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

>Date: 3 Apr 95 15:08:36 -0500
>Help!!
>For the life of me, I can not find any information on how to toggle
between
>fields from other tables in a multi-table form.  If anyone knows how to

do this
I> would greatly appreciate this information.  Thanks. Robert Manley.

Try this for the UPIMAGE equiv. in PDOXDOS

- Aranya Ghatak

method action(var eventInfo ActionEvent) ; of RECORD of Tableframe in a
1-M relationship

if eventInfo.id() = DataPriorRecord AND active.atFirst() then
     Moveto(Field_something)  ; where field_something is any UIobject
                              ; example, the first field of a different
table
endif

endmethod

Post by C. Joan Hugh » Sat, 08 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>>Subject: HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

>>Date: 3 Apr 95 15:08:36 -0500

>>Help!!

>>For the life of me, I can not find any information on how to toggle
>between
>>fields from other tables in a multi-table form.  If anyone knows how to
>do this
>I> would greatly appreciate this information.  Thanks. Robert Manley.

>Try this for the UPIMAGE equiv. in PDOXDOS

>- Aranya Ghatak

>method action(var eventInfo ActionEvent) ; of RECORD of Tableframe in a
>1-M relationship

>if eventInfo.id() = DataPriorRecord AND active.atFirst() then
>     Moveto(Field_something)  ; where field_something is any UIobject
>                              ; example, the first field of a different
>table
>endif

>endmethod

HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

Post by C. Joan Hugh » Sat, 08 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>>Subject: HELP: Toggle between tables in multi-table form in PdoxWIN

>>Date: 3 Apr 95 15:08:36 -0500

>>Help!!

>>For the life of me, I can not find any information on how to toggle
>between
>>fields from other tables in a multi-table form.  If anyone knows how to
>do this
>I> would greatly appreciate this information.  Thanks. Robert Manley.

>Try this for the UPIMAGE equiv. in PDOXDOS

>- Aranya Ghatak

>method action(var eventInfo ActionEvent) ; of RECORD of Tableframe in a
>1-M relationship

>if eventInfo.id() = DataPriorRecord AND active.atFirst() then
>     Moveto(Field_something)  ; where field_something is any UIobject
>                              ; example, the first field of a different
>table
>endif

>endmethod

I missed the original post.

Use F3 and F4 to toggle between tables in a multi-table form.

Joan

1. Updating tables in Multi-table form-Help!

I have a multi-table-form and it is designed as follows:
The form gets a field value from another form. The user enters
multiple records for this field value.Now the field value is part
of table1 and the records entered for this field value is in another
table. The reason I have another table just for entering the multirecord
is because when the user scrolls through the form it scrolls
table2 only so that at any time he knows all records for fieldvalue
in table1.Actually keyfields of table1 and table2 are part of table 1.
i.e Table-1 Field1 }
    Table-1 Field2 } Keyfield
    Table-2 Field2 => Keyfield=>table-lookup defined for this field.
Now I have to somehow synchronise and update Field1 with Field2 so that
at any time the user knows all records concerning field2 that he entered
for field1.
I would appreciate if anyone could help me out!
Thankyou- Rajesh Gopal

2. Snapshot's Last refresh

3. HELP PLEASE: URGENT: Need help forming a multi table query

4. Oracle Application Server Stnd Out

5. how to access linked tables in a multi Table form from the push button method

6. @@identity & Transactional Replication w/ Immediate Updating Subscribers

7. Multi-Table Form - Detail Table Edit Problem

8. 5.02 ??

9. HELP! Multi-Table Input Form

10. Help inserting records on multi-table form

11. PDOX 4.0 Multi table form HELP

12. PDOXWIN 4.5: Multiple table form and report display questions (longish)