Paradox 4.5 Dialog Box

Post by Rob » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi!  I was wondering if anybody has tried to change the
color of a Dialog Box in Paradox for Dos.  I can change
the text, the inside, but not the color of the frame.
Is this even possible?

Thanks for the help.

Robs

Paradox 4.5 Dialog Box

Post by Steve Gree » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Robs: the color of a dialog is controlled by
the color defaults.. SETCOLORS, GETCOLORS, etc..
so if you want to change the frame, you do it
on-the-fly to the defaults..

--
Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf Maryland USA
CompuServe 71333.2362 - Prodigy TBMG62A -  I am a member of

1. Location of Dialog Boxes in Windows 4.5 Paradox

When I ask the user for a STRING using the variable.view("Enter a String")
command, the box usually defaults to the upper lefthand corner of the
screen.  Is there anyway to tell it what position you would like it to
open on the screen?

Thanks

2. String split

3. windows file dialog box in forms 4.5

4. mSQL to Web? (Please Help)

5. PdoxWin 4.5, dialog box editing

6. S: Hotelsoftware

7. List box problem with Paradox 4.5

8. Searching with a dialog box Paradox 7.0

9. paradox 5.0 printer setup dialog box

10. Paradox dialog box colors

11. A Question about Paradox Dialog Boxes

12. Problems with Paradox 4.5 and WINDOWS NT 4.5