Sample source code sites ?

Post by Mynor Robert Fa » Thu, 23 Mar 1995 02:51:01

Anyone know where I might be able to get some sample source code for
object pal ? (via FTP ?)

I'm a total beginner and wnat to look at as much source code as I can

        Thanks in advance.

Jian

Sample source code sites ?

Post by Kuo-Sheng (Kas » Thu, 23 Mar 1995 11:42:42

: Anyone know where I might be able to get some sample source code for
: object pal ? (via FTP ?)
: I'm a total beginner and wnat to look at as much source code as I can

ftp.cica.indiana.edu, under pdoxwin

--
+==========================================================================+

| Pretty good Paradox for Windows Programmer                               |
| Self-proclaimed Treknologist                                             |
| Editor XCOM: Unofficial Strategy Guide http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang  |
+==========================================================================+

1. Best site for sample code(SQL SERVER CE)??

I'm brand new to CE, but have plenty of Windows experience.  I'm
working with SQL Server CE via ADO.  I have the Nick Grattan book
"Windows CE 3.0" which has samples using ADO and SQL server.  I'm
having some trouble getting the code to compile, and I'd like to know
where I might find more source code dealing with SQL Server CE.  I'd
like to find basic stuff.  I'd appreciate your advice.

2. Nbr of working days

3. Any good sample code sites

4. SQL Help Needed

5. Source code for MDX Sample Application

6. ANN: JDance.com Jan 5 Java News

7. Request: sample source code to read/write image on MSSQL using VC++

8. compileInfo - CodeSize and SymbolTableSize

9. Cannot get sample XP source code to compile?

10. Sample Source Code ??

11. Vb Stuff: Samples, Source-Codes, Freeware

12. VB Samples, APIs, Functions, Source-Codes,...

13. help....Source code sample for ODBC