New Paradox Real Estate Software

Post by Kenneth Sumerfo » Mon, 31 Jul 1995 04:00:00

THE NEW VERSION OF  REAL ESTATE1 (SUMERFORD REAL ESTATE1 TM) WAS
COMPLETED ON JULY 7, 1995.   You can add power and efficiency to
your real estate business with world-class PC software
designed for your current and future needs.  This software provides
the tools for automated real estate marketing and management.

FEATURES---  Full Contact Management; Time Management (including an
electronic calendar);  Telemarketing (including auto-dial); Word and
Document processing; Export Data in several popular formats; Sales &
Financials (including data on sales, listings, referrals, and
commissions); new Memo fields that can hold over 500 pages per
prospect, customer or property record; new data entry features for
easier and quicker repetitive data
entry; and much more!

THis software is built on Paradox 4.5 for DOS. Quantity discounts
are available for resellers and consultants.

For more info, send e-mail to  ksumer7  at AOL ;  70732,2053  at CIS;

431-2860.

--

 My company produces PC software for the real estate market.  Our
 software has full contact management, electronic calendar, tasks,

 Kenneth Sumerford,  President     Sumerford Software & Mkg.
 320 Rodeo Drive       Keller, Texas  76248   (Dallas/ Ft.Worth area)
    CIS--  70732,2053     AOL-- KSumer7