Help: need to convert Paradox Runtime 3.5 to Microsoft Access

Help: need to convert Paradox Runtime 3.5 to Microsoft Access

Post by Brad2 » Sat, 01 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Is there a software program that will read Paradox Runtime 3.5 data, allow
us to edit and delete some data then convert remaining data to Microsoft
Access?  We have a mainframe program that downloads to pc s using Paradox
Runtime 3.5, then we download to portable computers to add/delete/edit
data then upload back to pc and then to mainframe.
Any help or contact names would be appreciated....

Help: need to convert Paradox Runtime 3.5 to Microsoft Access

Post by DCarl » Sat, 01 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Microsoft Access will import Paradox 3.5 files directly into an Access
database.  Right click on any of the tabs in the database window and
select import.

David

Post by Peter » Mon, 03 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>Is there a software program that will read Paradox Runtime 3.5 data, allow
>us to edit and delete some data then convert remaining data to Microsoft
>Access?  We have a mainframe program that downloads to pc s using Paradox
>Runtime 3.5, then we download to portable computers to add/delete/edit
>data then upload back to pc and then to mainframe.
>Any help or contact names would be appreciated....

I thought Access did this.