Balloon Style Tooltips

Post by Rick Kell » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:50:19

Get that modern look for your apps.

http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
For the quickest and best Paradox support see:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Rick Kelly
Crooit Software
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Reflect on your present blessings,
of which every man has many,
not on your past misfortunes,
of which all men have some.

Charles*ens

1. Balloon Help - Tooltips

For FoxPro 2.6 (windows) I am requiring floating help/tip windows to
popup beside a field (on entry) in a similar way to Balloon Help on a
MAC or tool-tips on a PC, i.e. single line border and a dynamically
sizing window to the size of the text message + border.  Also needs to
be application modal.

Has any one seen any fll's or dll's that may do the trick?

We have tried to do this using foxpro's native instructions but the
results are not that flash!

Any help or sugestions greatly received, please e-mail me thanks!

2. Initialize MFC-ODBC app from Query

3. 6.4 style and SQL92 style syntax

4. IF statement in views

5. WIN style help from DOS style

6. Analyze in Oracle 8.0.5

7. Ballooning table size

8. OWC: http connection still gives "data on another domain" error

9. Transaction Log File space ballooning

10. Data Grid Balloon Help Time

11. Where to find Opal for Balloons

12. Where to find Opal for Balloons Messages?

13. Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows