Paradox 3.5 (DOS) Unexpected Condition Error

Paradox 3.5 (DOS) Unexpected Condition Error

Post by Bryan Rodis » Tue, 23 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I am using Paradox 3.5 to maintain a database for copiers equipment.
 The database uses four main tables that are linked using a form.  The
database has been working fine for five months now.  We just tried to add
a new record and the system gave us the following error Unexpected
Condition: Link Range -- Leaving Paradox.

I would greatly appreciate any help that someone may be able to give me
in fixing this problem.

Bryan Rodish

Paradox 3.5 (DOS) Unexpected Condition Error

Post by pc2 » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi, I am using Paradox 3.5 to maintain a database for copiers equipment.
> The database uses four main tables that are linked using a form.  The
>database has been working fine for five months now.  We just tried to add
>a new record and the system gave us the following error  Unexpected
>Condition: Link Range -- Leaving Paradox.

>I would greatly appreciate any help that someone may be able to give me
>in fixing this problem.

>Bryan Rodish

Seems like a destroyed table/index. Do you have backups?
You can try to rebuild your table. Or use tutility, which is
available at the FTP-site. But make backups of your damaged table
first!!

Hope this helps
        Armin

-----------Armin Pollak----Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
Telefon: 089 / 6004 3502     Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39,
FAX:      089 / 6004 3560       85577 Neubiberg, Deutschland

Paradox 3.5 (DOS) Unexpected Condition Error

Post by Steve Gree » Fri, 02 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Bryan: the Link Range error usually means that
you've got a damaged lookup table.. you need to
Rebuild with Tutility..

--
Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf Maryland USA
CompuServe 71333.2362 - Prodigy TBMG62A -  I am a member of