looking for command ref for Pdox 8

Post by Liz » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

JJR,

Check out Help > ObjectPAL Reference Topics - this has all of the
ObjectPAL reference info.

Regards,

Liz
---
Get the lead out before you reply

> I'm wondering if anybody can point me to an online command referance,
> (simple but complete) to Paradox 8. I have an academic version (no
> manual, not even a PDF on the cd-rom).

> TIA

> jjr

1. REF:: Schedual window NT 4.0 to run a Command

Hi, how can I schedual window NT to run a batch file on a specific day
and time?

also, based on a condition lets say, if a file xyz exist in drive c: I
willrun an AT command line

thanks

--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

2. Replication problems

3. pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref (allfiles.sgml commands.sgml)

4. Full database - No records in RS!?

5. CREATE command and Ref. Integrity option

6. VB4 and Office 97

7. Looking for C++ objects for Relational database's (ref's too)

8. *** ms sql server online discussion forum ***

9. Pdox 3.5 vs.Pdox 4.02 vs. Pdox 4.5

10. pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/ref pg_ctl-ref.sgml

11. pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/ref psql-ref.sgml

12. pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref ecpg-ref.sgml