Paradox username set by Novell username/Script being run name

Paradox username set by Novell username/Script being run name

Post by Drew Radt » Tue, 18 Jan 1994 01:43:23

If feel sure this has been covered before, but I can't find it
anywhere, including the manuals.

Can anyone tell me now to pass to a Paradox variable the username
of a Novell user?

Also what is the Novell variable which displays the name of the
script being currently run?

I'm using version 4.0 for Dos.

Many thanks in advance.
--
Drew Radtke - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Post by Drew Radt » Tue, 18 Jan 1994 01:51:31

>If feel sure this has been covered before, but I can't find it
>anywhere, including the manuals.

>Can anyone tell me now to pass to a Paradox variable the username
>of a Novell user?

Ooops, I should have looked further, it's just plain username();
I though it was more complicated than that!

Quote:>Also what is the Novell variable which displays the name of the
>script being currently run?

I'd still like to know the answer to this though!
--